We provide a friendly, supportive, team-working environment in which new talent and fresh ideas are recognised and rewarded from day one.
Hiring Now: Solutions Analyst / Business Analyst
The analyst will support clients/users in maximising their use of our software through combinations of existing functionality and customisation tools, and will work with clients/users, other Jobstream consultants, and the software development team to specify and refine business requirements, supporting the future development of the product.
The analyst will be based in our London office and will report to the Product Manager. The analyst will be expected to travel regularly to meet with international clients and to work both remotely and in other offices with the development, consulting and client service teams.
Jobstream Group recruits top-flight graduates to join our Client Services and Software Development teams. Our graduate starting salaries are competitive, with a premium for applicants with first class degrees, higher degrees, or other relevant qualifications or experience.
Client Services Team: Support and Training
- Support Engineers diagnose and fix clients' problems. These range from highly complex application and data issues, to straightforward "how do I?" questions.
- Trainers travel to client sites around the world and teach groups of users to get the best from Jobstream systems.
Although new graduates focus on one or other role, we encourage overlap: in particular, Trainers have a continuing involvement in support work, to keep their product knowledge up to date.
Software Development: Applications, Technologies and Quality Teams
- Jobstream's Applications Team develop our core object-oriented business architecture, and also build on it for custom client projects.
- The Technologies Team is a small specialist group who develop foundation classes, deal with GUI, database and interfacing issues, produce tools, and solve the problems which have defeated everyone else.
- The Quality Assurance Team develop programmed and manual tests to ensure that our software performs correctly. In addition, they act as a centre of expertise on the Jobstream product.
Please send a covering letter and up-to-date CV by email to HR, or by post to:
Jobstream Group plc
P.O. Box 30
St John's Innovation Centre
Cambridge CB4 0AJ